Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Jamie's 1st Week in the MTC

Our sweet sister Jamie has completed her first week in the MTC. So far it seems she is having a blast and really learning a lot. She is the coordinating sister for her zone and has ran in to two of her best friends from Draper. She gets more excited everyday to be able to teach the people of London. 

Here is a little snippet from her recent e-mail:

So .. I LOVE THE MTC!!! okay.. the food is nasty but other than that it is great. I have the two best teachers in the whole place. One gives really awesome lessons and the other does too but he really helps each person out individualy and see where we are at and helps us from there which is very helpful!! they are so great! It's funny because I was thinking to my self before I left.. "I would be just fine if a didn't serve a mission. I know enough about the gospel and I will be strong the rest of my life." okay I would have been fine but I have realized being here how little I actually know and do. Wow I swear I just moved up from sunbeams to CTR 5 maybe 6. haha really that is how I feel. Everyday my mind is blown by everything that I am taught. I love being in class and I wish it could be class time all of the time.

With her companions their 1st day 
She took this just for me! The Orange Dot means you're a newbie. 
London Bound! 
Two of her besties: Kayla and Morgan

Her District
Easter Package from The Clarks
Having too much fun!
She also said she's doing well and isn't too homesick. She loves and misses us all but not to the point where she wants to come home and because of that she's been able to help a lot of those who are having a hard time. We love and miss her and are proud of all she is doing and learning.

1 comment:

  1. I am Sister Bergstrom's mom, and I just found this blog! She is the one in the yellow shirt, FYI. She LOVES her companion, Sister Ellsworth. She said she is brilliant and fun and the best companion, as well as Sister Gibson. I have loved seeing these pics, as I did not hear from my daughter on her p-day today. So needed this boost, thank you!

    ReplyDelete