Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ella and Sui at it again!

Another transfer has passed for Jamie and she is still with Sister Sua and loving life. She's glad she stayed in the same area with the same companion.

Family!!
Another transfer is here! ahh so crazy. I tell ya, they just go by way too fast! But I will be staying in Britannia for another transfer!! Yay I am so excited! and I get to be with Sister Sua again! We just have so much fun together and I am so excited! Also, I think I was saying it last week.. I just love the people we are teaching right now and I did not want to leave them at all!!

So right now we have some awesome people that we are teaching! Last week we got a referral from a member in the stake. She rents out a flat and a cute girl from Poland just moved in! She asked if she could come to church with her and now she will be coming to the Singles ward! She is perfect. First of all, she is the cutest thing in the world. She is so pretty and fun and talks.. a lot. I love it. We taught her for the first time last week and she is so prepared. We asked her to tell us about her and she started off by saying she is like an 80 year old women. haha She hates partying, alcohol, smoking, even coffee. She is great! We are seeing her today and I am so excited!

Then there is Difei. So last week I told you how funny he is. Well I swear it just gets better every time we see him! This past time he wanted to know if we would be moving this transfer or not and we explained to him that we didn't know. haha then he told us to pray about it, get the answer, and then let him know. oh and then we tried to set a date with him.. and we did.. for.. haha he explained how he thinks his faith is too small and that we met him at the end of june so a year would be good for him. ahhh haha this guy. Well, don't worry we are trying to move that up!

Ploy! She is just great! I love seeing her. It is the best when you have a great friendship to start with and then go from there! We taught her last night and it was very basic but it was so good! I am so excited for this next transfer! I know that if we just press forward with faith and turn it into action, doing everything that we can, being our best self and pushing ourselves, the Lord really will bless us and we will continue to see miracles!
Oh and guess what? Remember my roommate Leanda from England? Well she is back!! She has been here a couple of times to visit and then this past Sunday her and her mom made us a ton of food! It was the best thing ever! Man I just love her so much and I love having her here!! I will send some pictures of us!

I love doing this. It is amazing when you see the Lord send his prepared children your way and to see them change and live the gospel! I have come to see how powerful the spirit really is if you just let it change you. I mean we all still have our agency but if we are truly willing to let it touch us it will bring so much happiness. I hope that you are all doing great and that you have a great week!! LOVE YOU!!
Love, Sister Ellsworth 


Working on taking more pictures
Loving the rain
Leanda made them lunch. It was Ghanan food and she loved it!
"So let me explain the story behind this one. There is this old Muslim guy that ALWAYS comes in to the VC. And every time I say hi to him he says the same thing... and he only says it to me.. haha he says, 'You should wear the veil'. So naturally this is what happened"
Her recent find in the closet of her flat
They found these hats while sopping on pday

No comments:

Post a Comment