Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day!

May 13th:

So I don't have an official letter from Jamie this past week because we got to skype with her on Mother's Day. What a joy. It was so fun to see her face. She was glowing and so happy. I should've taken some screen shots but I didn't. Sorry. We got to meet Sister Bergstrom...her favorite. My mom had actually gone upstairs for a moment when she called so I got to answer the phone. She was able to see baby Brooklyn before we put her down for a nap. Everyone got a chance to talk with her...well those that were here. All of the cousins that were over for Martha's farewell talk and brunch just sat and watched her. She is working hard and having fun and couldn't be happier. Here are some pictures she sent this week:

With her bestie 


With one of their investigators 
Love this bridge


I guess they are always matching 
Tomorrow Martha leaves on her mission and I will be blogging for both of them. Can't wait to hear about Martha's adventures in learning Japanese!

No comments:

Post a Comment