Monday, March 31, 2014

Driving in London is Crazy!

March 24, 2014

Hi Family!
 
This week has been great! I was really sad to leave my last area but I am back here in London and getting in to the groove of things again and I am loving it. I absolutely love my companion. She is so much fun. She is from Alpine Utah and we get along so well. We have just been having so much fun! As for the ward, I love them already. I do know a lot of them already but they are all really excited about missionary work and getting more involved with the missionaries.It is so nice to see. I can already tell that I will love it. As for the work, we just had a man get baptised and he got confirmed on Sunday. He is from Lebanon and I just think that it is so amazing to see so many people from all over the world and so many different religions joining the church. The Lord really is hastening His work and I have seen it hasten within the past year that I have been here! Right now we don't really have any investigators. haha BUT I am excited. This just means that there will be a whole lot of finding new investigators which will be great. I know that if our faith is strong enough, we will see miracles happen and the work will progress in our area.
 
Okay family, guess what? so for transfers, both me and my companion had to be to Hyde Park at 11 so President let us drive the car. OH MY GOSH. So I drove all the way to London and I got to drive in London. We took a wrong turn and I ended up at this HUGE round about in the centre of London with no stop lights........ haha but it was so fun and I didn't die or crash. Now I can say that I did it! haha it was so much fun tho!
 
Anyway, not too much else going on. I love being back here in London. It really is the best. It is like a big family here and I am loving the VC. So many things have changed in just 6 weeks but it is good. I hope that you all have a wonderful week. I love you all SO MUCH!!!!!!!
 
Love, Sister Ellsworth

Happy to be back in London!
With her mission bestie, Sister Bergstrom




No comments:

Post a Comment