Monday, March 31, 2014

Welcome to Yonago!

Again, so sorry for the lack of updates on Martha. She's doing well and hit her year mark in May. Can't believe how fast it is going! 

Hello everyone!

So this past week was transfer week.  Its always kind of hard going to a new area and getting to know the ward members and investigators, but it should be good.  However, it was really hard to say goodbye to Kawachinagano.  I love the Yoshikawa family, and I seriously went through withdrawls when I realized that I wouldnt be seeing Tania and Leo anymore.  Those two are seriously my favorite people ever!  

Transfer day was a little hectic.  We were trying to get to our first meeting spot, but then got stopped due to an accident caused by an earthquake.  So that meant I missed the first traveling group, so it was approved to have just Muhonen Choro and I transfer together to the next spot.  Everyone thought it was a huge deal, but it felt normal to me.  Maybe it should have felt weird though.  It just felt like traveling with anyone else.  Anyway, I traveled to Yonago.  It took from 6am to 4:30.  It was a long day.  My area is beautiful and a little more countryside.  Plus I got to see the Sea of Japan, and I love the smell of salt in the air!  It reminds me of the beach house.  Anyway, the area and the ward members seem nice.  The last comp in the area took the bike keys so weve been walking everywhere but that okay because the weather has been mostly gorgeous.  Anyway, I think that is about all for the week.  Just adjusting and trying to get the hang of my new area and new companion.  

Anyway, GO WISCONSIN!!  Let me know how they do...Im sure Nathan will.  Hope you all have a good week!  Love you all!

Love,
Ellsworth Shimai



The Yoshikawas!
Blossoms in her new area! 
The ocean!

No comments:

Post a Comment